SALT LAKE CITY and SILICON SLOPES, Utah – Dec. 11, 2014 –XANT, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, today announced that President and Founder Ken Krogue has been named the No. 1 most influential person in sales lead management in 2014 by the Sales Lead Management Association. Members of the association also honored XANT CEO and Founder Dave Elkington as the third most influential person and CMO Mick Hollison as No. 5 in this year’s voting.
Krogue has more than 24 years of experience in sales, development and marketing in both domestic and international markets and is a key thought leader for the inside sales industry.
“Ken Krogue has made an incredible impact on me personally,” said Steve Richard, founder of VorsightBP. “I view him as a close friend, a mentor and almost a sage. He’s shaped a lot of people’s lives within the inside sales community.”
“I am deeply honored to be recognized by my peers in sales lead management,” Krogue said. “At XANT, we help companies respond immediately and persistently to sales leads to accelerate revenue growth. We will continue to work closely with other members of the Sales Lead Management Association to support and build the industry.”
Krogue, Elkington and Hollison work alongside other accomplished industry veterans at XANT to improve sales performance through science.
“XANT has attracted a truly world-class management team with been-there, done-that entrepreneurial and management experience in scaling companies like Salesforce, VMware, Citrix and Infor to industry leadership. The company’s incredible growth has been propelled not only by its data science but also by the depth of domain practice and thought leadership of Ken, Dave, and Mick,” said David Barrett, managing partner at Polaris Partners.
In this year’s competition, the association’s members voted for up to three people from the list of nominees. The nominees came from many disciplines, including CRM and marketing automation software, database management, inside sales and consulting. A complete list of winners can be found appended to this release.
XANT offers cloud-based sales acceleration technology, harnessing the power of more than 12 billion sales interactions using Neuralytics™ in the industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform. Through its breakthrough technology, the XANT platform creates high-performance sales teams by offering communications for immediate response, gamification for sales motivation, data visualization for an immersive experience with sales data, and predictive analytics for lead prioritization and hiring. XANT has received numerous accolades for its technology and has been named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. XANT enterprise customers include Microsoft, Groupon and Marketo. Click here to see a demo of the XANT sales acceleration platform.
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The mission of the Sales Lead Management Association is to help companies become successful in the critical business process of managing sales leads. The association has 8,454 worldwide members, and its website includes 300-plus articles from 60 industry authors.
50 Most Influential in Sales Lead Management for 2014
Complete list of winners of the 50 Most Influential in Sales Lead Management for 2014, awarded by Sales Lead Management Association. For more information, please visit this page.
- Ken Krogue – XANT
- Stephan Hovnanian – Shovi Websites
- Dave Elkington – XANT
- Nick Hedges – Velocify
- Mick Hollison – XANT
- David Kreiger – SalesRoads
- David Capezza – SalesRoads
- Shawn Naggiar – Act-On Software
- Ian Moyse – Workbooks
- Chris Hardeman – Act-On Software
- Raghu Raghavan – Act-On Software
- Megan Dahlen – Infor
- Carlos Hidalgo – ANNUITAS
- Henry Bruce – The Rock Annand Group
- Debra da Costa – Direct Marketing Partners
- Janelle Johnson – Act-On Software
- Howard Sewell – Spear Marketing Group
- Maria Pergolino – Apttus
- Peter Gracey – QuotaFactory & AG Salesworks
- Jill Konrath – Fresh Sales Strategies
- Nathan Remmes – NanoLumens
- Jeff Pedowitz – The Pedowitz Group
- Adam Needles – ANNUITAS
- Matt Heinz – Heinz Marketing Inc.
- Jeanne Hopkins – Continuum Managed IT Services
- Andrea Becker – LeadMD
- Karen DeWolfe – interlinkONE
- Anneke Seley – Reality Works Group
- Debbie Qaqish – The Pedowitz Group
- Kyle Porter – SalesLoft
- Elisa Ciaramentaro – Exceed Sales
- Jenny Vance – LeadJen
- Kevin Miller – Salesfusion
- Nathan Teplow – Continuum Managed IT Services
- Christine Crandell – New Business Strategies
- Gil Cargill – Cargill Consulting Group Inc.
- Mac McIntosh – Mac McIntosh Inc
- Ardath Albee – Marketing Interactions
- Craig Rosenberg – TOPO
- Adrian Chang – Oracle
- Nikolaus Kimla – Pipeliner CRM
- Scott Benedetti – The Pedowitz Group
- Laurie Beasley – Beasley Direct Marketing
- Mari Anne Vanella – The Vanella Group
- Mark Traphagen – Stone Temple Consulting
- Bruce Culbert – The Pedowitz Group
- Steve Gershik – Swrve
- Tibor Shanto – Renbor
- Anna Weidell – Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Eric Enge – Stone Temple Consulting
- Lori Richardson – Score More Sales LLC