Congratulations to these industry leaders who have contributed heavily to the growth of the digital marketing and lead generation space.
Top Digital Marketers
- Scott Anderson – VP—Customer Communications, enterprise group at Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Jenni Bair – Segment Marketing Manager at Hobart Corp.
- Todd Blecher – Communications / Social Media Director at Boeing Co.
- Linda Boff – Executive Director—Global Digital Marketing at General Electric Co.
- Kevin Cox – Senior Director—Integrated Marketing, Planning and Management at SAP
- Alex Craddock – Head of North America Marketing at Visa Inc.
- Sharon Crost – Global Online Marketing—Social Media Manager at Hitachi Data Systems
- Rishi Dave – Executive Director—Digital Marketing at Dell Inc.
- Pam Didner – Global Integrated Marketing Manager at Intel Corp.
- Paola Dovera – Director—Online Marketing and Web Operations at Sybase Inc.
- Tanya Earley – Director—Channel and Field Marketing at USG Corp.
- Todd Forsythe – VP—Global Marketing at EMC Corp.
- Alejandra Chavez Green – Portfolio Marketing Leader at Dow AgroSciences
- Frank Helmert – VP—Global Interactive Marketing at Aon Corp.
- Belinda Hudmon – Senior Director—Integrated Marketing at Motorola Solutions
- Cindy Kim – Director of Marketing and Social Media at JDA Software
- Brian Krause – VP—Marketing and Communications at Molex
- Ann Lewnes – Senior VP—Global Marketing at Adobe Systems
- Lauren McCadney – Senior Manager—Social Media at CDW Corp.
- Paul Miller – VP—E-commerce at W.W. Grainger Inc.
- Maureen Moore – VP—Marketing and Communications at Fellowes Inc.
- Petra Neiger – Senior Manager—Digital and Social Media at Cisco Systems
- Matt Preschern – VP—North America Demand Programs at IBM Corp.
- Laura Ramos – VP—Industry Marketing at Xerox Corp.
- Scott Roen – VP—Digital Marketing and Innovation at American Express Co.’s American Express OPEN
(We tried to find your profile on LinkedIn to attribute correctly. If there isn’t a link, please email me at kk (at) www.xant.ai with your information and I will add it! — Ken)
Free Lead Resonse Management Study
Answer the question, “When should companies call Web-generated leads for optimal contact and qualification ratios?”