SILICON SLOPES, Utah – May 11, 2015 – XANT,the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, today announced that its third-annual Sales Acceleration Summit shattered previous records with 32,772 registrants on May 7, 2015. “The overwhelming interest in this virtual event for sales leaders validates the incredible demand that exists in the industry for data-driven sales,” said Dave Elkington, XANT CEO and founder. “Inside sales and sales acceleration technology have fundamentally changed the way companies generate predictable revenue and build lasting relationships with customers.” The Sales Acceleration Summit featured more than 80 speakers with a world-class lineup of acclaimed authors, sales experts and business leaders. Speakers at the 2015 Sales Acceleration Summit included:
- Jill Konrath, Author of “Agile Selling”
- Steve Young, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
- Jeffrey Gitomer, Author of “Little Red Book of Selling”
- Brent Adamson, Co-Author of “The Challenger Sale”
- Aaron Ross, Author of “Predictable Revenue”
- Jim Steele, XANT President of Worldwide Sales and Chief Customer Officer
- Stan Slap, Author of “Under the Hood”
- Art Sobczak, President of Business By Phone
- Dave Elkington, XANT CEO and founder
- And many more.
The biggest names in sales acceleration technology joined forces to make the event possible, including the following sponsors: Salesforce, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Marketo, DocuSign, Gainsight, Apttus, MarketStar, Quosal, InsightSquared, the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) and Top Sales World. All of the summit sessions are available on demand. You can access the recordings on the Sales Acceleration Summit website.
About XANT, Inc.
XANT offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics®, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, gamification and hiring.
Leo Dirr email@example.com