JMP Securities has recognized XANT as one of the hottest software companies in the nation.
In announcing this year’s Hot 100, JMP noted that about 85 percent of the country’s 100 best privately held software companies are SaaS (software-as-a-service). Companies named on this prestigious list include: Apttus, Cloudera, DocuSign, Domo, Dropbox, Xactly and Zuora. SaaS is one of the seven key market trends that XANT is riding.
These trends are driving intense demand for our sales acceleration technology, which is fueling phenomenal growth. In fact, XANT has achieved 100 percent year-over-year revenue growth for the past three years.
7 trends transforming sales
1. Cloud Software, SaaS and Telephony: XANT was the first company to combine CRM software with dialer technology in the cloud.
2. Inside Sales: We are the leader in sales acceleration technology for professional salespeople who sell remotely. Inside sales as an industry is growing 300 percent faster than outside sales.
3. Internet Lead Response: Google and the Internet have changed the way leads are generated for business. XANT invented and patented the ability to respond to web leads within seconds instead of two days like companies do on average.
4. Gamification: We have helped turn sales work into a game for nearly 10 years. XANT provides the only gamification platform specifically designed for salespeople.
5. Predictive Analytics: We have used predictive analytics for seven years to help salespeople know who to call and when to call to dramatically increase results.
6. Big Data: We not only use internal data to predict, but we now tap live feeds from huge external data sources like the weather, stock markets, gas prices and much more to enhance our clients’ predictive sales capabilities as well.
7. Sales Acceleration: Dozens of software applications covering nearly 20 solution types make up the sales acceleration category. XANT is the only sales platform in this space that ties together many of these different applications in one place to dramatically increase the velocity of selling. The sales acceleration technology category earned strong representation on JMP’s Hot 100, with notable players, such as XANT, Domo, DocuSign, Apttus and Xactly, making the list.
See how XANT customers increase revenue by as much as 30 percent in as few as 90 days.
Image credit: Ramunas Geciauskas