Every company wants to know how to GROW but growth is not an easy task. To learn more about this topic, DiscoverOrg surveyed leaders in sales and marketing on growth at their companies and factors accelerating it or inhibiting it. Survey questions delved into team structure, budgets, strategies, technologies stack, and more with the objective to uncover current trends leading to high growth success.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– Is cold calling dead? Or, is it alive?
– How many hours of training does a sales team need each week?
– Should I focus marketing investment on inbound or outbound lead generation?
– What attributes of my sales team are undermining growth?
– What are the most important strengths to have in a marketing team?
Subscribe to the Playmaker Podcast here: