XANT Releases XANT Essentials, Helping Small Business Teams to Score a Winning Touchdown in This Season’s Kick Off
SILICON SLOPES, Utah – September 7, 2016 – XANT, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, today announced XANT Essentials, a new offering for small- and medium-sized businesses. In the spirit of the professional football season starting this week, this new package is specifically designed to give small businesses the game-day plays they need to kick off this season with a win. Equipped with XANT’s most effective enterprise-grade features and insights derived from predictive analytics, Essentials is built to optimize all steps of the sales pipeline, taking sales teams into the end-zone with more leads and sales, increased revenue and improved profitability. The Essentials package is a significant milestone for XANT as the company brings its distinguished enterprise success to teams of all sizes across every industry. “SANT has mastered sales across the enterprise, powering companies like Microsoft, ADP and Groupon increase revenue growth by up to 30 percent. With this new package, we’re taking what’s proven to work for some of the biggest brands, and tailoring it for small business needs,” said Gabe Larsen, sales expert and director of XANT Labs. “Essentials gives small and medium-sized businesses the power to sell smarter and help expand their company through strategic sales plays.” Including implementation and support, Essentials offers the following key features for SMBs to create a winning play:
- Vision: Track emails and engagement to see what types of interactions or subject lines are working, how your prospects are responding and hone in on what is most effective.
- Click-to-Call: Connect with your prospects with fast, efficient, effective and organized communications through an integrated sales dialer, email templates and automated voicemails.
- LocalPresence 25: Display local calling numbers when dialing into the top 25 metro areas for a home field advantage, proven to increase competitive advantage and bump contact rates by up to 38 percent.
To help all businesses succeed on the sales field, XANT has pulled together a few game-day strategies that any sales organization can use to make it through the red zone with a winning sales touchdown:
- Watch the Handoff: Sales and marketing teams should work closely throughout the entire life of a prospect — plan your game day strategy with both roles in mind to always keep the ball in your control. Additionally, create content that complements both teams’ efforts to amplify your chances of scoring.
- Avoid Flags: Prospects can become frustrated at various stages of the sales process. Be sure to look out for these flags and scale back as needed until the relationship is mended, otherwise the prospect may leave the game completely.
- Vet Your Pipeline to Eliminate Interceptions: Many sales teams pursue prospects that are not actually likely to purchase from them. Be sure to closely evaluate all prospects in the pipeline to assess their viability as a lead.
XANT Essentials is available for $5,000 per year for up to five users. Additional information and add-on features, including live support, can be found at www.www.xant.ai/demo/essentials/.
About XANT XANT offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting and rep motivation. XANT has received numerous accolades for its technology, including being named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, and earning recognition as one of the fastest growing companies, according to Inc. XANT enterprise customers include ADP, Microsoft and Groupon.