Stan Slap, Marcus Sheridan, Kraig Kleeman & More to Speak at Sales Acceleration Summit
XANT’s Sales Acceleration Summit is the world’s largest virtual summit for sales and marketing leaders. Last year’s event attracted 20,000+ registrants, representing 11,000+ companies and 50 percent of the Fortune 500.
On May 7, you’ll gain access to 80-100 speaking sessions and learn how to accelerate your revenue from the best of the best in sales. Take a look at the speakers who just joined this world-class lineup:
- Craig Elias — Creator of Trigger Event Selling™ and the author of the award-winning sales book “SHiFT!” Elias has a 20-year track record as a top sales performer and won a $1 million prize in a global billion-dollar idea competition.
- Ralph Barsi — In the B2B technology space, Barsi is best known for building and developing inside sales teams that produce results. With more than 20 years of experience, Barsi will share insights garnered on the front lines of sales development organizations. Barsi currently contributes his talents at Achievers in San Francisco.
- Jon Miller — A proven entrepreneur, Miller is the CEO and co-founder of Engagio, an “all-in-one” platform for account-based marketing. Previously, he served as a visionary co-founder at Marketo. A true thought-leader in his space, Miller holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Harvard College and has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Stan Slap — Stan is a bestselling author and president of the international consulting company, Slap. He is credited with revolutionizing performance for some of the world’s biggest, smartest and fastest companies — developing explosive growth strategies and the cultural willingness to implement them.
- Scott Baird — Noted for uncovering innovative breakthroughs in human and organizational performance, which constitute new technologies, Baird is the founder of Griffin Hill. Baird received his Ph.D. in Instructional Psychology and Technology from Brigham Young University. He brings 30 years of business performance research and consulting to Griffin Hill and their clients.
- Marcus Sheridan — Sheridan is the CEO of TheSalesLion.com, author of three self-help books and a successful HubSpot partner. He is an inbound marketing evangelist and thought leader, training companies everywhere in how to find success and net more marketing and demand generation wins.
- Kraig Kleeman — Kleeman is the world’s leading authority on the topic of persuasion, as applied to professional selling. His first book, “The Must-React System: A Users Guide to Cold-Calling,” has been heralded as “The Bible for Sales Prospecting.” Kleeman is a frequent speaker at sales conferences and motivational events.
- Norman Behar — Behar is the founder of the Sales Readiness Group, an industry-leading sales training company. With 25 years of CEO and senior sales management experience, he served as CEO of Catapult, Inc. and helped the firm expand into 20 major markets. Behar received his B.A. from the University of Washington.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from industry leaders and experts.
Register for the Sales Acceleration Summit here.