The Future of Sales Virtual Forum
Sales has changed dramatically over the past several months. What was previously a discipline of charisma and tact has become less focused on the art of selling and more on the science. A successful revenue organization in January 2021 is backed by a stellar tool stack and an agile operations team. Companies that are thriving moved fast and went with the changes that the pandemic brought, they didn’t dwell on not being able to do their job right now. They, instead, focused on how to sell in this new world.
Join Dave Boyce, Chief Strategy Officer at XANT, for this unique executive round table to discuss best practices on how to make the most out of the ever-evolving discipline of sales.
• You’ve got to think ‘digital first’
• The age-old saying ‘move fast and break things’ applies more than ever
• Your customers want a self-guided buying experience
• You must provide value and lead with stellar content
• Deploy a tool stack that truly supports your revenue organization
"There’s no going back to the future and no new normal. This is a watershed moment. B2B sales leaders must embrace change and plan for a very different buying and selling landscape."
Mary Shea, PhD, Forrester