XANT is pleased to announce the addition of six speakers to present at the world’s largest virtual summit for sales and marketing leaders. Last year, the Sales Acceleration Summit attracted more than 20,000 registrants, representing 11,000+ companies and 50 percent of the Fortune 500.
On May 7, you’ll gain free access to 80-100 power-packed sessions and learn how to accelerate your revenue. Here’s who just joined our lineup:
- Steve Young — Famed San Francisco 49er, Young is also a co-founder of Sorenson Capital, founder and chair of the Forever Young Foundation, and is currently managing partner and co-founder of HGGC. Young has also served as the corporate spokesperson for Nike, Visa, Sun Microsystems, Sprint, PowerBar and ICON Health & Fitness. A master of applying sports analogies to business strategy, Young is also an insightful motivational speaker.
- Sean Ryan — Ryan is a Partner with A.T. Kearney and leads The Americas Strategy, Marketing, and Sales Practice. He has over 18 years of global experience working with clients to develop tactical growth and business strategy. The Chicago Council on Global Affairs recognized Ryan as one of Chicago’s emerging leaders. He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and an MA from Johns Hopkins University.
- Brent Adamson — Adamson is the co-author of The Challenger Sale and managing director of executive advisory services for the sales, marketing and communications practice at the Corporate Executive Board. With more than 20 years of experience, Adamson is an engaging professional researcher, teacher and trainer.
- Joanne Black — Founder of No More Cold Calling and author of “Pick Up the Damn Phone!” Black has more than 30 years of sales experience. Passionate about helping others understand that increasing qualified sales leads is priority No. 1, Black empowers sales teams to convert prospects more than 50 percent of the time with referral selling.
- Parker Trojanowski — Trojanowski is a sales engineer at Quosal, bringing with him 15 years of sales industry experience. He holds a BS in Computer Information Science from the University of Florida and specializes in project management, software training and application development and design. An expert in management, Trojanowski excels in delivering projects from vision to completion.
- Lincoln Murphy — Murphy is a customer success evangelist at Gainsight with more than five years of industry experience. His growth hacking strategies have directly helped 300+ SaaS companies grow by optimizing the customer life cycle, from customer acquisition to retention. An accomplished writer, contributor and speaker, Murphy’s writings have been featured in Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, Sandhill.com, Venture Beat and other respected publications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the brightest minds of the sales industry.
Register for the Sales Acceleration Summit here.