How to Ensure Your Reps Spend Time Selling

5 Tips on getting your sales team to focus on what really matters

Wednesday, February 12 | 9:00 AM PT

Register Now

Thank you! The information has been submitted successfully.

For a typical seller, there are hundreds of activities that need to be accomplished each day, however, only 35% of these activities are actually related to selling. The other 65% of their activities are related to administrative work within the CRM or their cadence tool. How can you get your team to spend more time on those activities that are related to selling?

Join us this Wednesday, February 12, at 9:00am PT, as Jon Bennion, VP of Sales at NP Accel, and Aaron Janmohamed, Director of Product Marketing at XANT, discuss how you can help your reps spend more time on selling activities. Jon will share his five tips on how he grew his team from $0 to $10 million in less than a year, by ensuring his reps spent more than 35% of their time on activities that are related to selling. Jon and Aaron will also share tricks on how leaders can spend more time focusing on their sales objectives and goals.

Join the webinar to learn:

  • 5 tips on getting your team to focus on the right activities
  • How to focus on sales objectives and goals
  • Tricks for leaders to improve reps ability to do specific activities