15 Sales Management Software And CRMs Used By Sales Teams
If you’re looking for a sales management software that will help your sales team be more productive and efficient, this list is for you.
In this article:
- How To Find The Right Sales Management Tools For Your Company
- Top Sales Management Software and CRMs That Sales Teams Use
Top Sales Management Software and CRMs For Sales Teams
Sales Management Software Definition: This refers to the systems that allow Sales Managers and their teams gain more insight into their organization’s key performance indicators (KPIs). This also helps in accountability, as it can monitor sales reps’ performance.
CRM Definition: This is the acronym for Customer Relationship Management, which is a strategy used to manage an organization’s interactions and relationships with customers and prospects. Salespeople often refer to the CRM system, a tool that helps them with sales and contact management, productivity, etc.
How To Find The Right Sales Management Tools For Your Company
Over recent years, the business industry grew more competitive and complex as companies gave birth to new solutions and innovations. In order to thrive, sales companies need to keep up with client demands in the most efficient way possible.
Progressive companies keep themselves on top of the game by using sales management software, or CRMs. Clients have needs that they want to meet, so sales teams need to be dependable and efficient — with the help of sales management tools.
In choosing the right sales management solutions for your company, first, you need to look for options that can cater to your needs. This is what this list will provide you.
Next, you need to ask several important questions, such as:
- Will your current sales operations blend seamlessly with the tool?
- Does the tool allow both onsite and offsite access for your sales reps?
- Can it support the social media functions of your company?
- Does it promote ease of use for everyone on your sales team?
- Does the software provider offer excellent after-sales and customer service?
To get you started on your decision-making process, we compiled a list of the top sales management software and CRMs. Most of these offer free trials so you can experience the tool before deciding on the best one for your sales team.
Top Sales Management Software and CRMs That Sales Teams Use
CRMs for Enterprise Companies
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 is not a typical CRM or enterprise resource planning (ERP) software package. They dubbed it as the “next generation” of smart business applications that work well with the existing systems you have.
Here are some of the things you can expect from Dynamics 365:
- Modern — Its multi-channel applications integrate mixed reality, artificial intelligence (AI), and social and mobile capabilities so you can always innovate.
- Unified — Microsoft’s cloud platform allows you to unify relationships, data, and processes with business applications.
- Intelligent — Dynamics 365 has built-in artificial intelligence.
- Adaptable — With their secure platform, you can always adapt new ways of working. It allows you to extend existing applications, build new solutions, and integrate with other technologies.
Salesforce lets you collaborate with their consultants and specialists, and provides the education you need to be a sales industry pro.
- What’s unique about Salesforce is they created what they call the “Community Cloud.” Through this, you can change the way you engage your business partners, employees, and customers.
- You can build communities to interact and collaborate with the people important to your business. With the help of these dedicated communities, you can maximize your business’ ROI.
- Another development from Salesforce is the Standard Success Plan, which irons out your processes. They also take it one step higher by acting as your corporate advisers.
3. SAP C/4HANA
SAP has its own CRM technology suite, the fourth generation being C/4HANA. Their suite includes the following:
- SAP Customer Data Cloud —This can help you build trust with your customers by providing them the data privacy they require. It also offers customers control and transparency, while still complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- SAP Marketing Cloud — With this, you can personalize your customers’ experience with your business. You can also optimize your marketing to drive revenue and B2B marketer growth.
- SAP Commerce Cloud — Its main purpose is to provide a single commerce solution you can treat as an omnichannel.
- SAP Sales Cloud — This allows your sales team to have a better selling experience. You can use this to manage incentives and sales territories.
- SAP Service Cloud — This suite helps you gather and understand customer feedback so you can serve them better.
CRMs for SMB and Mid-sized Companies
If you are looking for a CRM software that is more cost-efficient, you may want to consider Act! It caters to the CRM and marketing automation needs of small businesses.
Act! can help your small business by providing the following services:
- Customer Management — They help you organize the details of your customers and prospects.
- Marketing Automation — Act! Marketing Automation can drive growth to your business by maximizing your engagement. This feature is available through an additional subscription.
- Sales Pipeline Management — This dynamic feature can help you close more deals faster.
- Business Insights — Improve your strategies by using the data and insights provided by their Act! Insight dashboards.
Aside from those, Act! also provides solutions to your service and product marketing, and they ensure your emails get to the right people. Lastly, with their Act! Connect, you can connect your CRM software to popular apps and transfer information.
Hubspot provides software for sales, marketing, and service. As they say, what’s good for the business should also be good for the customer.
Here are some of the popular features you can expect from HubSpot’s three main offers:
- Marketing Hub: Lead Generation, Analytics, and Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Email Automation, Email Tracking, and Meeting Scheduling
- Service Hub: Customer Feedback, Ticket System, and Knowledge Base
3. Infusionsoft by Keap
This one-stop shop CRM and marketing automation platform supports small-scale businesses. Infusionsoft by Keap caters to your specific needs by automating your business, marketing, and sales processes according to your preference.
- Lead Generation and Client Database Organization — With their sales management software, you can capture leads and organize client information in a single dashboard. More importantly, you can ensure that the information is always up to date.
- Team Management — Infusionsoft also allows you to set reminders and tasks so your sales team will avoid overlooking anything important.
- Marketing Automation — If you want to send email sequences to customers and prospects, they can also help you through the marketing automation they offer.
- Sales Automation — With their sales automation feature, you can streamline and create a standard for your sales process. Infusionsoft can help you save time by turning your repeatable and proven business process into a system.
- E-Commerce — This software also helps improve your e-commerce by providing solutions that will allow your customers to buy from you 24/7, with no sales call required.
Netsuite is a CRM software backed up by computer technology giant Oracle. They provide encompassing business solutions for every business size in various industries and for every role.
With their software, you can replace the varied business systems you use such as SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Dynamics. Netsuite can help you gather leads and analyze them, guiding you until you turn them into growth opportunities for your company.
Here are the other services that Netsuite CRM provides:
- Sales Forecasting
- Integrated e-commerce
- Order Management
Nutshell is a “sneaky powerful CRM” that is simple to use and understand but still boasts of sophisticated features.
The great thing about this CRM is its flexibility. It can fit any sales model and they offer different ways to help companies based on their specific sales mode.
Nutshell’s features include:
- Sales Automation
- Reporting and Performance Tracking
- Team Collaboration
- Pipeline Management
- Contact Management
- Free Customer Support
6. OnContact by WorkWise
This all-in-one CRM software has three main selling points that can benefit you and your sales team:
- Intuitive Interface — Their interface aims to boost your sales reps’ user adoption of the software, as well as streamline transaction processes and increase productivity.
- Responsive Interface — OnContact can adjust its interface for all browser sizes.
- One Price Offer for Complete CRM — They offer one simple pricing for their sales and marketing automation, and their call center and customer service software.
Aside from those, OnContact also helps Sales Managers make data-driven decisions to drive results by equipping them with the right tools. Another great feature they offer is CRM Mapping, which can help your sales reps better plan their schedules and trips.
Pipedrive is a sales CRM software that guarantees an organized and simplified sales process. They designed and refined their system to focus on what drives closed deals.
They provide a holistic data tracker and streamline your sales process so everyone in your sales team is up-to-date. In this way, you can focus on your pipeline and plan your tasks strategically.
Pipedrive also brings value to your business by helping you plan employee activities and liaising your client deals. If those aren’t enough, here are three things that make this software stand out:
- It’s easy to set up.
- Their users stay logged in.
- You can integrate it with other apps.
8. Sales Cloud by Salesforce
Not to be confused with Salesforce’s Community Cloud, Sales Cloud is another game-changer in the CRM platform.
Sales Cloud operates on advanced technology, which allows it to efficiently supply users real-time data. You only need to log into their software, and you will get essential information such as:
- Generated leads
- Customer demand predictions
- Customer satisfaction
- Social media interaction
SugarCRM proved their customer-focused value by receiving the highest Net Promoter Score among major CRM vendors.
Their goal is to enable businesses to have “extraordinary customer relationships” with the affordable and adaptable CRM solution they provide. SugarCRM can help you provide a unique customer experience.
They offer a complete CRM product that collects the information you’ll need from service, sales, and marketing. SugarCRM promises a fast system that you can integrate with anything.
It also has a modern design that works well with popular everyday devices. With SugarCRM, you can deliver great customer service, grow your sales, and run uncomplicated but effective marketing campaigns.
If you have a small or medium-sized business, TeamWox is an ideal CRM for you. They specialize in sales and finance and staff management.
Here are the solutions that TeamWox provides their users:
- Electronic version of document management that allows team collaboration
- Single CRM storage for all your business partners’ contacts and your relationship history with them
- Task assignments and progress tracker
- Ease of communication among team members and with business partners
- Financial flow tracker and employee productivity evaluation
With TeamWox, you can manage your business and increase productivity, even while you’re away from the office.
11. Zendesk Sell
This sales automation software was previously called “Base.” It exists to enhance sales teams’ processes, productivity, and pipeline visibility.
Zendesk Sell is also available for mobile. You can install it on any device — such as a laptop or a smartphone — and it will work efficiently.
Its other features are:
- Fast data implementation
- Sales team activity tracker
- Real-time data syncing
- Data-driven insights
12. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM caters to businesses of all sizes. They help their customers connect with their prospects at the right time and engage with them across different channels.
Zoho CRM packs in the following features:
- Multichannel Sales CRM covering email, live chat, telephony, and social media
- Artificial Intelligence via their Zia AI and Zia Voice
- Performance and Analytics
- Process Management
- Sales Automation
- Pipeline Management
- Team Collaboration
- Marketing Automation
If your sales team is still practicing traditional methods that don’t drive the results you want, it’s time to use sales management software. Make sure you consider what’s important to your business before adopting a new CRM.
If possible, include your sales team when you deliberate. Your team’s insights and inputs will help you pick the right sales management software for your business.
Which of these sales management software options will best fit your business? Let us know why in the comments section below!