XANT Ranked Among the 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Utah by MountainWest Capital Network
PROVO, Utah, Oct. 16, 2012 – XANT, the leading cloud provider of sales automation and analytics for inside sales professionals, announced it was ranked as the 53rd fastest growing company in Utah among the MountainWest Capital Network’s (MWCN) Utah 100 Fastest Growing Companies. “We are honored to be recognized in the Utah 100 as our revenues accelerate,” said David Elkington, chairman and CEO of XANT. “This recognition is from 2007 to 2011, but we are most excited for our growth in 2012. We have thrived by providing our platform of high velocity sales acceleration tools and process methods to both enterprise and high-growth clients which increases their sales effectiveness even in a down economy.” On average XANT has grown by about 40 new customers per month and includes such names as ADP, BMC Software, Cisco, Dell, Gannett, Marketo and Eloqua among its client list. XANT also continues to hire new staff and employees at a rapid rate. The company is on target to employ 400 employees over the next three years. XANT anticipates continued growth and notes several recent milestones of its success:
- Closed funding round led by Hummer Winblad Venture Partners. Co-investing in the round was Josh James, founder and CEO of Domo, and co-Founder and former CEO of web analytics powerhouse, Omniture.
- Recently hired Dave Orrico, veteran sales executive from salesforce.com, Siebel, Oracle, and ADP, as Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
- Hired Tom Milligan, SaaS Customer Operations Executive, as Vice President of Client Services.
- Launched PowerSocial™, four new social media communications tools in its PowerSuite™ to help salespeople improve sales results with LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
- Launched PowerText™ to add SMS text messaging as a communications tool to its PowerSuite sales automation and predictive analytics platform.
- Launched PowerStandings™, a gamification platform for inside sales reps to its sales automation and predictive analytics platform.
- Became a Silver member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has delivered PowerDialer integration into Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service.
The MWCN Utah 100 rankings are determined from thousands of eligible companies throughout the state representing all industries. The rankings are determined by the percentage of revenue increase from 2007 through 2011.
About XANT, Inc.
The InsideSales platform accelerates efficient lead management, especially lead response management and qualification. Key dialer features include:PowerDialer for Salesforce 5.0, integrated with the industry leading Salesforce CRM; Immediate response, the ability to respond to web leads in under 10 seconds; Automation of standard sales functions, such as the ability to leave a voice message or email with the click-of-a-mouse or through one or more pre-defined trigger events; Extensive metric tracking and reports that enable visibility down to the sales rep level and provide guidance to the savvy sales professional when optimizing for maximum results. To learn more, visit www.www.xant.ai.