The Army of Sales Reps online summit for sales enablement, sales operations and coaching takes place on 5 and 6 September, hosted by sales AI leader XANT. The summit gathers the most popular sales leaders in the field of sales enablement, as well as sales operations and coaching.
Over 30 speakers are announced at this exclusive event, with leaders sharing their stories on how they managed to build, scale and coach high performance sales teams and what is the role of technology and sales content in this process.
Some of the speakers for the summit include:
- Udi Ledergor, CEO and Co-founder of Gong.io
- Dominique Levin, Partner at Winning by Design
- Elay Cohen, CEO and Founder of SalesHood
- Eric Stoddard, leader for Sales Readiness for America at LinkedIn
- Taylor Dolbin, Sales Solutions Strategist at Lucidchart
- Tamara Schenk, Research Director at CSO Insights
…and many more!
The summit was created for driven sales professionals, as well as managers who are focused on supporting their sales teams.
Speakers will discuss topics such as optimizing lists and target accounts, process optimization for sales and marketing, understanding sales reports and metrics, building sales collateral and knowledge bases, as well as creating sales on-boarding programs.
Register for the Army of Sales Reps summit and gain access to all speaker sessions: